Friday, July 5, 2013

Halloween Adventure - Costume Accessories Review


Halloween Adventure is an online retailer that offers over 10,000 items of Halloween costumes, accessories, decorations and party supplies.  In addition to Halloween, they also have a wide selection of costumes for other holidays.   


Just a few more months before Halloween rolls around.  This year, Baby Hsu will be dressed as Frankenstein.  And I, of course, will be the Bride of Frankenstein.  I've had my eyes on the sharp and bold Club Transylvania Monster Bride Wig.  I love how this tall beehive style wig slants up.  The white streaks and sideburns on the wig is a nice touch to give the character a bit of a cool attitude.  When I took the wig out of the bag, it was a bit flat so I just took a hairdryer and comb to style it a bit.  The wig is hollow inside, but does rest well on my head.  So, I'm thinking about stuffing balls of tissue paper or newspaper inside the wig and secure the wig with bobby pins all around.  I will also pair my Frankenstein Bride costume with the White Stitched Fingerless Gloves.  The gloves are made from 95% polyester and 5% nylon.  I like how the stitches are not too gory and that the fur adds a feminine touch.  The Sheer Wig Cap comes in handy to keep my long hair in place and to prevent an itchy scalp from the wig.  All these costume accessories from Halloween Adventure will pair well with my Frankenstein Bride costume.  


I am excited to sport my Frankenstein Bride costume accessories from Halloween Adventure when I take Baby Hsu trick-or-treating this year (HSUper Parents-Approved)!

BUY IT!  The Club Transylvania Monster Bride Wig may be purchased for $17.99, the White Stitched Fingerless Gloves for $9.99 and the Wig Cap for $3.99 from Halloween Adventure.  Currently, they have a promotion for 20% off costumes $20 or more (use code SCARE20) and free shipping on orders over $60.

Stay current with Halloween Adventure on Facebook and @HalloweenAdvent on Twitter.

Disclaimer:  This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of myself.  Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.  However, for review purposes, I do accept and will keep the products reviewed.