Mixie Baby LLC, a family owned and operated company based in Washington, recently launched its signature formula-mixing baby bottles - Mixie. The dad-invented baby formula bottles provide a convenient solution to the challenge of formula feeding on-demand and on-the-go.
Mixie is a one-of-a-kind formula baby bottle that can easily be prepared in advance and mixed later. The BPA, phthalates, and PVC-free bottles are available in 2 sizes - 4 oz. and 8 oz. The 4 oz. Mixie includes a slow (stage 1) nipple and the 8 oz. Mixie includes a steady (stage 2) nipple. The fast (stage 3) nipple is sold separately. All parts are dishwasher and microwave safe. Mixie is ideal for childcare providers, daycare centers, busy lifestyles and on-the-go feeding.
To Fix Mixie
- Add formula to compartment, tap compartment gently on hard surface to settle powder, and press the lid (agitator) to seal the compartment shut.
- Twist the compartment back into the bottom of the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with water and twist the nipple and cap back on.
- Push the button on the bottle bottom to release the powder.
- Shake until powder blends smoothly with water. The formula compartment lid works as a free-floating agitator to mix the formula thoroughly to avoid any clumping.
Mixie will definitely come in handy when we travel with an infant (HSUper Parents-Approved)!
Stay current with Mixie Baby on Facebook and @mixiebottle on Twitter.
BUY IT! The Mixie (8 oz.) may be purchased for $21.95 at specialty retailers nationwide in-store or online.
Disclaimer: This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of myself. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. However, for review purposes, I do accept and will keep the products reviewed.