The brilliant mom-preneur Raegan Moya-Jones created aden + anais, an Australian inspired company that specializes in muslin swaddles. Cotton muslin is the world's oldest, most cherished loosely-woven cotton fabric with weaves to allow air to circulate around the baby's body. Today, aden + anais has brought the legacy of 100% breathable cotton muslin and transpired into a line of breathable and fashion forward products, which has been spotted being used by many celebrities and parents. In addition to their award-winning swaddles, aden + anais carries sleeping bags, bibs and burp cloths, towel and washcloth sets, mum + bub skin care, dream blankets, issie - security blankets, serenity star, changing pad covers, crib sheets and their very own swaddle love book!
Sleep Safety Tips from CJ Foundation for SIDS (proudly sponsored by aden + anais)
- Always lay your baby to sleep face up
- Remove all loose bedding, stuffed animals, bumpers and pillows from crib
- Don't let your baby get too hot
- Control room temperature where baby is sleeping
- Consider using a fan to increase air circulation in baby's room
- Lay your baby to sleep in an approved crib, on a firm-fitting mattress
- Don't share sleep surfaces
- Don't smoke while pregnant and never smoke near your infant
- Create a healthy lifestyle for you and your baby
- If possible, breastfeed your baby
- Offer your baby a pacifier at all sleep times
- Put your baby on his or her tummy to play when your baby is awake and supervised
Durable and gentle. Soft and strong. Breathable and comfortable. Time-tested and pure.
I simply adore aden + anais For the Birds - Owl Cozy Sleeping Bag! This is one of their newer designs. The cozy sleeping bags consist of four layers of 100% cotton muslin designed to be worn over a baby's pajamas. Muslin's light, open weave allows a baby's body temperature to regulate itself naturally helping to prevent overheating, which is one of the top causes of SIDS. Each sleeping bag zips from the bottom, which allows for easy diaper changes. With each wash, the sleeping bag gets softer and softer. Baby Hsu has been kept warm through the chilly winter with aden + anais cozy sleeping bags. Without it, I don't think he would've been able to cozily sleep through the nights. He is now 2 years old and it is just too bad that he has already outgrown the largest size. But, I will be saving this sleeping bag for our 2nd child (one day).
For a baby's safe and cozy sleep, aden + anais cozy sleeping bags are a must-have for parents (HSUper Parents-Approved)!
BUY IT! aden + anais For the Birds - Owl Cozy Sleeping Bag may be purchased for $45.00 on their website.
Disclaimer: This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of myself. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. However, for review purposes, I do accept and will keep the products reviewed.