Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Ultimate Blog Party 2012 #UBP12


Ultimate Blog Party 2012

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!  Thank you 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting another awesome Ultimate Blog Party 2012!  I am a stay-at-home mom to a nineteen month old baby boy, residing in sunny Southern California.  We just recently visited Maui as a family and it was fabulous!  It was very relaxing - mostly stayed by the hotel's pool and Kaanapali Beach (Baby Hsu loves playing in the water).  We enjoyed scrumptious meals at Mama's Fish House, Lahaina Grill, and Hali'limaile General Store - super yummy!  The Old Lahaina Lu'au was also fun.  I enjoy shopping, traveling, and dining (especially trying out new restaurants).  Most importantly, I love sharing all the outstanding products I have reviewed with you all!

Currently, I am struggling in the disciplinary department with our son.  Any suggestions?  Next, will be potty training.  I am totally dreading it.



Party on!  Let me know if you follow and I'll happily follow you back.  Happy UBP12!    

Be sure to also check out my current giveaways (all Rafflecopter entries):

BabyBjorn Feeding Prize Package (ends 4/29)
Ahmelie Hooded Towel coming soon...
Kana (stylish kid's apparel) Taffeta Flower Vest or Tie and Suspender Shirt coming soon...


10 comments:

Tanya @ Blogelina said...

Those toddler training years can be hard (we have a 3 and a 4 year old) - but the thing I've found to be really helpful is consistency! It's so hard to keep up but so worth it once those ground rules are established. It really helps those little kiddos know for sure where you stand - oh, and just taking one day, or even one hour, at a time makes things seem much more manageable. ;)

Marina@EBMR said...

Don't worry about this phase in your little one's life. It will pass quickly but don't forget to set your ground rules and enforce them with firmness but lots of love. Love the photo collage!!

PS Yes I'm hopping over from UBP '12

Ms POSH said...

I've been down that struggle road.


Stopping by from UBP to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH

Cascia Talbert said...

Just dropping by from The Ultimate Blog Party I am looking forward to networking with you and getting to know you better! I hope you have the opportunity to visit our blog! http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012.html

Angela Chee said...

Love your photos so cute! Your blog is looking so good. I'm glad you had fun in Maui, we love it there too. That's where we got married and we went back this year for our 5 year with the kids. Man time flies.
Happy Blog Party.

Angela

Angela Chee said...

Love your photos so cute! Your blog is looking so good. I'm glad you had fun in Maui, we love it there too. That's where we got married and we went back this year for our 5 year with the kids. Man time flies.
Happy Blog Party.

Angela

Juliana RW said...

Hi.... I come for the party ^___^ I found your site from UBP 2012. Hope you come to my party post too, http://bit.ly/ubp2012. While you are there, feel free to enter our current giveaway (few of them in cash). Thank you.

Regards,
Juliana RW

ps: what a cute family photos :D

Pam Ponder said...

stopping by from UBP2012!! so nice to meet you and so jealous you got to go to maui!! I have that on my bucket list sounds awesome!!!
I am a new follower come by and say hello if you get the chance..

http://www.livelaughlovewiththeponderingprincess.com/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012-with-giveaway.html

Happy Partying!!!

MadameDeals said...

I am here as part of the Ultimate Blog Party please come and join our FREE blogger event. We are giving away a Kate Spade Pursehttp://madamedeals.com/ freebloggereventkate/... or come and win an ipad3 www.madamedeals.com/contests

Terra H. said...

Good afternoon! Stopping by from UBP. I'd love to visit Maui someday. Sounds like a wonderful place. I have to disciplinarian tips, sorry to say. If you get any, pass them along!
http://www.heckofabunch6.com/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-at-heck-of-bunch.html