Monday, May 2, 2011

Graduation Announcements and Invitations From Tiny Prints




My graduation from the University of Southern California was a momentous event for me.  I was able to share the excitement with my family and friends.  Not only did I make my family proud, but I was also proud of myself for accomplishing one of my goals in life.  During my high school years, I was a rebellious teenager who thought the whole world revolved around my navel.  Unfortunately, I didn't do so well academically.  I very much appreciate all the people who has helped me along the way to straighten my path.  The graduation was held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and I was very thankful that it was indoors.  Once I walked off the stage with my diploma in my hands, I knew I was ready for the real world.  My graduation marked the beginning of many opportunitites that followed.  Congratulations class of 2011! 

Share your exciting news and accomplishment with a personalized graduation announcement and invite loved ones to cheer you on with a personalized graduation invitation from Tiny Prints!

Disclaimer:  This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of myself.  Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.  However, for review purposes, I do accept and will keep the products reviewed.

0 comments: