Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Office Furniture From CSN Stores




I've always wondered where companies purchase their office furniture.  I especially love the ones with a modern flair.  When I used to go on interviews, the company's office furniture was one of the determining factor in accepting the job.  I prefer my workplace to be comfortable and soothing to the eye.  If I'm going to be stuck in a work area (my desk) for eight hours a day, I would appreciate sitting in a comfortable chair and a spacious desk.  At home, we actually purchased a large rectangle dining table to be used as a desk in our den.  In the future, Baby Hsu can work on his homework on the table while I'm busy typing away or browsing the Internet.  As for our office chair, it took us a while to find a comfortable chair and we found a nice leather executive chair.   


At CSNOfficeFurniture.com, one of 200+ online CSN Stores, you may find a variety of office furniture that suits your workspace - desks, seating, filing and storage, office collections, tables, office accessories and decor, office supplies, presentation tools, home office furniture, and reception furniture.  The SAYL Collection From Herman Miller (chair pictured above in the center) is something I would love for our home office.  It really goes well with an Apple iMac (for all you Apple fans out there).  

Disclaimer:  This post was written in anticipation of an upcoming review for CSN Stores.

4 comments:

Chicago office furniture said...

Here, I got the address of a perfect online store to buy furniture for my office. I might contact you at the time of need.

Furniture said...

Love that chair!

reception area chairs said...

I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

buy desk said...

I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your posting. thank you very much.