Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Graco's Secure Coverage Digital Monitor Review



Graco, a trusted brand that is well known worldwide, is one of the leaders in baby products.  It all started from the birth of the Swyngomatic, the world's first wind-up infant swing.  Graco has now grown to include other innovative juvenile products - car seats, strollers, travel systems, playards, swings and soothers, highchairs, activity centers, monitors, and nursery and care.  Graco prides itself on product safety, quality, reliability, and convenience and has won many awards for their outstanding products. 


FEATURES
- Secure digital technology provides optimal clarity, performance and privacy
- Sounds lights and exclusive vibration alert
- 2000 ft. range for complete household coverage
- 900 MHZ frequency with no interference from phones and electronics
- Low battery alarm
- Belt clip allows for wear-it-anywhere convenience
- Battery back up in child unit
- Includes 1 child unit, 2 parent units, 3 AC adapters, 1 instruction booklet

Graco's Secure Coverage Digital Monitor is a nice and simple baby monitor.  I appreciate how the parent units light up when the child unit detects a noise.  That way, I don't have to constantly press the monitor against my ears to check if there is a slightest sound coming from Baby Hsu.  There is also a vibration alert that may be turned on or off to detect noise.  I think this option is great when you're having a party or when you're in a place that's quite rowdy.  I like how it is a compact size so that I may take it on the go when I bring Baby Hsu to grandparent's or a friend's house.  When I first paired the parent units to the child unit, I noticed static.  But, after changing a few channels, the static was less obvious.  The monitor picks up every single noise in the room and even noise that may be heard from within the room.  I had placed the child unit in my in-law's guest room where Baby Hsu was sleeping, and the unit picked up noise that was coming from the adjacent room where the adults were loudly play mahjong.  An added convenience is the belt clip that is attached to the parent unit, which I can clip to my pants and roam around the house.     

When I put Baby Hsu to sleep in his crib, I feel at ease with Graco's Secure Coverage Digital Monitor so that I may be aware of any slightest whimpers that Baby Hsu makes (HSUper Parents-Approved)!

For news and updates on Graco's products, you may follow them @GracoBaby on Twitter, Graco and I Love My Baby Bump on Facebook.

BUY IT!  Graco's Secure Coverage Digital Monitor with 2 Parent Units may be purchased for $64.99 (also available with one parent unit for $44.99) online or in store at Walmart.

Disclaimer: Graco has provided me with this monitor and asked me to share my honest opinion on the product.  Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.  

0 comments: