As frantic home cooks prepare to dazzle their guests on Thanksgiving Day, Whole Foods Market has the tools you need to be a star in the kitchen this holiday season.
For tips on how to avoid a turkey-mishap on the big day, check out our online turkey tips at wholefoodsmarket.com including:
- A Bird for Every Budget – Organic? Kosher? Heritage? Brined? Fresh or frozen? Learn the differences and how to choose the best bird for your buck.
- Cooking the Perfect Turkey – Discover tips on foolproof preparations, brining, stuffing and how long you really need to cook the bird.
- It’s All Gravy – Master homemade gravy once and for all.
- Carving: Man vs. Turkey – Carving the Thanksgiving turkey can be a daunting endeavor; watch step-by-step instructions and learn tricks of the trade.
- Making Magic with Leftovers – Turkey tetrazzini, turkey noodle soup, turkey pot pie, turkey and roasted vegetable quiche are just a few of the recipes we’re sharing.
As you search for wines to pair with your meal, Whole Foods Market unwraps is hosting their first ever Twitter Tasting on Wednesday, November 17 at 7 p.m. ET. Their national co-wine buyers will taste and tweet about six holiday wines and offer suggested pairings for your meal. For more information about the Twitter Tastings, please visit www.wholefoodsmarket.com/wine, or follow them on Twitter @wfmwine.
Want to do some tasting of your own? Your local Whole Foods Market is hosting a Holiday tasting of meats, sides and desserts that it will be offering this season on Saturday, Nov. 13 from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. Enjoy the feast and find inspiration for your own at your local Whole Foods Market.