Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Ultimate Family Vacation - Maui (+ SWEEPSTAKES) #clevervacay

Sponsored By

Cheerios® is giving you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, your ultimate family vacation. As part of a paid promotion for their “Do What You Love” Sweepstakes, Cheerios® is sponsoring my post today about what my ultimate family vacation would be. Read mine, Enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to actually win your own fantasy family trip or one of a bunch of other great prizes.

 
Blue skies with the rays of the sun glowing down the crystal clear water as the adults enjoy the warm weather lounging on beach chairs, watching the children joyfully play in the silky white sand.  This would be my ultimate family vacation – in Maui, Hawaii with my husband, son, father-in-law, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law with her husband and two kids.  In the past, I always planned our travel itinerary (military style) to try to hit all the attractions and well-known restaurants of the destination, which can be really exhausting.  Now with a baby, we have to adjust our travel style to be more leisure.  Here is a list of the few attractions and restaurants in Maui that I would be excited to visit.

Restaurants in Maui I would love to dine with my family:
  • Aloha Mixed Plate
  • DUO at Four Seasons Resort
  • Gazebo Restaurant
  • Hali’imaile General Stores
  • Mama’s Fish House
  • Old Lahana Lu’au
  • Pineapple Grill
  • Plantation House
  • Sansei  Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Activities in Maui I would love to enjoy with my family:
  • Driving the road to Hana
  • Humpback whale watching
  • Kapalua Bay
  • Maui Ocean Center
  • Maui Tropical Plantation
  • Red Sand Beach aka Kaihalulu Beach
  • Snorkeling at Molokini
  • Tedeschi Vineyards and Winery
  • Wailea Beach
  • Wainapanapa Black Sand Beach
After being bloated for nine months and enduring a painful labor and recovery, it would definitely feel really good to get away for a family vacation and relax!      
    Don't forget to enter the “Do What You Love” Sweepstakes, for a chance to win your own ultimate family vacation. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

    0 comments: