Thursday, August 5, 2010

No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop



NoGoBlogHer
 
Welcome!  Thank you To Be Thode and Musings of a Marfan Mom for hosting the No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop!  Unfortunately, I am not able to attend BlogHer 2010 because Baby Hsu is getting ready to make his debut in just about 3 weeks!

1.  When did you start blogging?  April 2010
2.  Why did you start blogging?  I started blogging because I was inspired by other mommy bloggers and I wanted to share with my readers outstanding products that I love. 
3.  What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?  I am going to continue blogging and posting more reviews and giveaways for my Baby Hsu Shower Extravaganza. 
4.  Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.  (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)  My favorite post is It's a Boy - What a Roller Coaster Ride! 
 
Thanks for visiting and let me know you're following and I'll follow back!

2 comments:

ChristiS said...

So nice to meet you! As a mama to 3 boys, congrats! You're gonna love being a mama to a boy!

Peggy said...

Stopping by to say hi from the No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
I am a Mom to 3 boys(men) and a girl
It is a roller coaster ride. You will have some precious memories!!
I am now following you!!
matternu@gmail.com