Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pregnancy Week 34 - Maternity Photos by Wendy Le Photography

Before Baby Hsu arrives, one thing to check off the list was to take pregnancy photographs.  Hubby and I decided to go with my friend's sister, Wendy Le Photography.  My friend Gilbert of Americana Cinema did such an amazing job on our movie-like wedding video that I trusted the work of his sister to shoot my maternity photos.  And, I'm totally happy with the photos!  Luckily, I did not have to worry about my hair and makeup because it was included in the package.  


Wendy Le Photography is the photographer to go to for all your photography needs - from fashion, events, weddings, etc.  She's based in Los Angeles, CA but can accommodate your location as well.   

6 comments:

ceemee said...

Those are lovely shots!

Marina@EBMR said...

What gorgeous pics...you glow Mommy!!

Selmada said...

I love belly shots. So sweet.

HSUper Parents said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments! :)

Becky Jane said...

Lovely Photos! My favorite is the B&W of your husband kissing your hand!
Hope all goes well!
Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Bargain Mom said...

Beautiful pics! I am following from Pitch It To Me!
http://mibargainmom.blogspot.com