Monday, July 5, 2010

I Won!

Thank you The Lame Sauce and Modern Bird Studios for the awesome 12" x 24" photo-to-art piece!  The two contrasting colors used for this masterpiece were Sumptuous Purple and Warm Gray.  I really would have wanted to use a photo of Baby Hsu to decorate his nursery.  Instead, I have chosen one of our favorite engagement photo to be transformed.  I loved how this artwork turned out and it is now sitting on top of our fireplace in our family room for all our guests to enjoy!

Thank you Chic & Cheap Nursery and Baby Star for the Staroflauge Quick Change Pouch!  The 6" x 10" pouch is made of 100% cotton, machine washable, and formaldehyde-free.  It is perfect to hold Baby Hsu's diapers and wipes and carry it in my diaper bag.  And, I just love the design!  

1 comments:

Nicole @ Chic & Cheap Nursery said...

Congratulations!
And that's great that you also won a Modern Bird print too. I love Modern Bird!