Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pregnancy Week 28 Update

28 weeks pregnant and 12 more weeks to go!  I am so happy to hear that my friend (the pregnant one in the photo) has given birth to a very handsome baby boy several days ago!  Baby Hsu can't wait to play with him soon.  Here I am (second one from the left) at our friend's wedding that occurred over the Memorial Day weekend.  Here's my baby bump, although you can't really see it in this picture due to my colorful dress.

Last week, Hubby and I were excited and stunned at my 3D ultrasound session.  The moment we saw Baby Hsu's face, our hearts just melted.  Every little move he made, our hearts just screamed.  The most memorable moment was when his lips moved when we were looking at him from his profile side.   

2 comments:

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Awww...he will have someone to play with! The 3D ultrasounds are fantastic! It is a lovely way to bond with your baby before the arrival. It is amazing how clear the image is! My oldest was sucking her thumb, it was so cute! And when I was pregnant with her baby sister, she loved being able to see her before she was born.

Jenn said...

How exciting for you! You look fabulous! 3D ultrasounds are amazing. Stopping by from Thursday Friends and Giveaways! I'm your newest follower!