Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Won!

Thank you Take It From Me and Chickadee Vinyl for a $25 gift certificate to be able to purchase an alphabet block vinyl wall decal for Baby Hsu's nursery!

Thank you Kat's Confessions and UPrinting for 50 Custom Thank You Cards that I may use to send all my friends and family for attending my upcoming baby shower!

Thank you Better Baby Bums for a $50 gift certificate to purchase some feeding accessories for Baby Hsu!  Better Baby Bums carries natural baby products baby diapers, training pants, wipes, skin care, bottles, sippy cups, feeding accessories, toys, organization, potty training, and many more products. 

Thank you Living My Moment for a $25 gift certificate to My Vintage Baby!  I can go shopping for some clothing for Baby Hsu.

Thank you Minnesota Mama's Must Haves for the Avatar DVD!  The movie was really something and out of this world.  The message behind the story is so true and unique from other movies.  And, the graphics and color of the movie was just spectacular!

Thank you Show Me Mama for the $40 gift certificate to CSN Stores!  CSN Stores have over 200+ stores that carry baby products to household items.  I was able to purchase a blanket and bib for Baby Hsu.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You're Welcome! Glad you enjoyed Avatar!

-Sarah
www.minnesotamamasmusthaves.com

mommyof4 said...

You are very welcome and congrats on all those wins! Enjoy!

Sarah said...

you one 6 times! That is incredible!! Congratulations!!!

HSUper Parents said...

Yes, I am very grateful for all my wins! The wins were actually won over the past 2 months, but I finally had the chance to post it on my blog.