Bummas is the eco-friendly cloth baby wipe made especially for drying baby bottoms and blocking surprising squirts. In addition, I also use the cloths as washcloths. It is said to eliminate diaper rashes without the use of powders, talcs, and ointments. The soft 5" x 7" Bummas is made in USA and is made of 100% cotton - woven velour terry cloth. The durable cloths are able to sustain its size and color after multiple washings. Bummas are available in a variety of colors, in packs of 10 cloths. I enjoy using The Wild Ones.
"After the wipe and before the dipe, use a soft kiss of cloth to dry bums off. Keep diaper rash at bay the Bummas way!"
How to use: When changing diapers, place one cloth over your baby's privates (which will soak up an entire pee). Then, wet another cloth to wipe and clean your baby's bottom. Lastly, use another dry cloth to thoroughly dry baby off.
Bummas is wonderful for your diaper changing needs and is a must-have on everyone's baby registry (HSUper Parents-Approved)!
BUY IT! Bummas cloth (10-pack) may be purchased for $16.99 at Bummas.
WIN IT! Bummas has kindly offered a set of Bummas of your choice to a lucky HSUper Parents reader!
Mandatory Entry (please leave a comment for each entry done and remember to leave your email if it's not already in your profile):
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar and comment with name if different from your profile name) and visit Bummas commenting on which Bummas set you would choose if you win.
- Follow @bummas on Twitter
- Like HSUper Parents on Facebook
- Follow @hsuperparents on Twitter
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via email (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via RSS feed (right sidebar)
- Grab my blog button (right sidebar)
- Grab my Baby Hsu Shower Extravaganza button (right sidebar)
- Post this giveaway on your blog to link back
- Update your Facebook status to link back to this giveaway
- Tweet this giveaway. Use the following: RT @hsuperparents #Giveaway Bummas Cloth Baby Wipe! (6/22) http://bit.ly/dyvYNN Pls RT!
Giveaway open worldwide and ends on 06/22/2010 at 11:59pm PST. A winner will be chosen with random.org. The winner will be notified by email and posted on this blog. Winner will have 48 hours to reply to my email or a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Disclaimer: This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of myself. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. However, for review purposes, I do accept and will keep the products reviewed.