Would you like some sugar to go with your tea? TwitterMoms has officially launched the new TwitterMoms Reading Channel with a special blogging program sponsored by HarperCollins! A celebration calls for an exquisite tea party! They would love for some posh themes and ideas to host a Fancy Nancy Tea Party and remember to include some poetry to entertain Fancy Nancy Clancy. Interested in having a fabulous time at the Fancy Nancy Tea Party? More details are shared at TwitterMoms.
Disney Princess Tea Party for Little Girlies
* Theme - Disney Princesses, where the girls would dress up in their favorite fancy Disney princess costumes (everyone is a "darling" at the party)
* Decorations (lavendar & pink) - feather boas hung all around the room as streamers, post signs of French words (i.e., oui, merci, excusez-moi) so that it may be used during the party, organza bows tied around the back of each chair
* Activities - play a short clip of each movie for the darling princesses to reenact, storytime with a reading of Fancy Nancy Tea Parties, and rhyme game (in a clockwise pattern, start off with a word such as crown and go around coming up with a word that rhymes)
* Food - apple juice (aka tea), delectable cupcakes with sparkly sprinkles, finger sandwiches (ham & cheese, peanut butter & jelly), assortment of mini scones
* Favors - feather and lace fans
A cup of tea makes me smile with glee! Bon appetit!
Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms blogging program to be eligible to get a Fancy Nancy prize pack. My love for tea parties, especially fancy ones, is what prompted me to post this Fancy Nancy Tea Party. For more information on how you can participate, click here.