Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jayneoni Moore's She's Having a Baby Event - 05/23/10 (Beverly Hills)

Thank you Flying Giggles and Lollipops and Jayneoni Moore for making it possible for my husband and I to attend the She's Having a Baby Event in Beverly Hills!  I learned a lot about some products that I haven't heard of and enjoyed visiting some familiar vendors.  Sponsors present included Smart Mom, Boon Inc., Orbit Baby, Moby Wrap, The Bump, Cloud B, Wendy Anne, Swaddle Designs, Little Crown Interiors, Timi & Leslie, MAM, Tommee Tipee, and many more.  Honestly, it was a little smaller than what I had expected and not all the sponsors did make it to the event.  But, I still had a great time.  I just love these baby events and wished there were more in the area.  We were pretty much done within an hour and a half, so we decided to go shopping at the Westfield Century City afterwards.       

1 comments:

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

I got your email through my phone when I was walking up to my daughter's school to pick her up. I forgot to reply! Sorry!

What a bummer that it was smaller than expected. Are you happy with the swag? I am guessing you did not win anything there.