Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Won an Award - Life is Good!


 
Wow, I feel so honored to have been awarded my first award by Our Crazy House.  In order to accept the award, I shall answer the following 10 questions and award 6 other bloggers I think are worthy of this award.
  1. What do you do when you're bored?  Surf the Internet, blog, read, go shopping.
  2. Are you an Autumn or a Spring?  Autumn.
  3. Quick! You're stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzles, or an old novel nobody's ever heard of. Which do you pick?  Crossword puzzle.
  4. Jane Austen or Emily BronteI haven't read either of their books.
  5. Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?  Sure.
  6. Who’s your hero?  My husband (most of the time).
  7. Favorite word?  Yummy.
  8. Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?  Definitely a checklist person. 
  9. What phrase has stuck with you in your life?   Eat more!
  10. If you were to choose between coffee and tea . . . which would you go with?  Definitely tea, especially honey green tea!
I nominate the Life is Good award to the following bloggers:

3 comments:

Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am actually working on an award post now!

* Jewelry Designer: Harjot * said...

Congrats to everyone....following you from follow me on tuesday ill follow u back..so leaving u with some love :)

Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

Thank you for the award!!!! I just wrote a post about it=0)

Have a great day,
xoxo,
Carol