Monday, May 24, 2010

Ecostore USA All Purpose Cleaner & Baby Nappy Balm Review


Ecostore USA is a branch of Ecostore, which was founded more than 15 years ago in an eco village in New Zealand.  They offer budget-friendly household products using plant-based ingredients that would biodegrade safely and quickly.  Their motto "No Nasty Chemicals" gained popular appeal, which Ecostore quickly grew to what it has become now.


The All Purpose Cleaner can be used from room to room.  The 17 fl. oz. bottle contains the following ingredients:  D-Limonene (from citrus), palm and coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants, fatty acid derivative, ethanol, and filtered water.  The cleaner has a light citrus smell, which is friendly to one's nose.  I very much prefer this All Purpose Cleaner over other cleaners because there are no harsh chemicals and the smell is simply refreshing.


The Baby Nappy Balm is used to soothe a baby skin's from diaper rashes, cradle caps, and other irritations.  The 2 oz. bottle contains the following ingredients:  Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Zinc Oxide, and Cera Alba (Beeswax).  Since I have not had the chance to test the balm on Baby Hsu, I slathered a good amount on the back of my hands.  It is non-scented and non-greasy that leaves the skin silky and smooth.  

Ecostore's All Purpose Cleaner and Baby Nappy Balm are both great alternatives to conventional, toxic products.  As a mom-to-be, I feel very much at ease when I use eco-friendly products at home that will not jeopardize the health of my family (HSUper Parents-Approved)!   

1 comments:

Deb K said...

I am now following you from TPRP :-)

You can find me here~

http://debshere.blogspot.com/