Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Madness 04/26/10

The Tuckers Take Tennessee

Happy Monday Madness! Thanks to the hosts Saving Obsession and Tuckers Take Tennessee for organizing this madness. Please show some love by following me @hsuperparents on Twitter, HSUper Parents on Facebook, Google Friend Connect (right sidebar), Networked Blogs (right sidebar), subscribe via email and rss feed, and voting for my blog on Top Baby Blogs.  Leave your blog's url and I'll follow you back.

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Visiting from Madness Monday. :)

I can't believe the word verification thingy hit me with "humpo".

The Tucker Family said...

Thanks for participating in the Monday Madness blog hop! We hope your Monday isn't too "Madness-y"

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com
www.mygreatretreat.com

Saving Obsession said...

Thanks for participating into todays Monday Madness! Hope you have a great week!

Micael :D
www.SavingObsession.com