Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Officially a Blogger!

Yay, my 1st blog!  As an expectant mom, I have been doing a lot of research on pregnancy itself and numerous baby products out on the market.  Luckily to my aide, my friend had recommended the following books.
Baby Bargains 8.1 Edition by Denise & Alan Fields
I have finished reading this book and it is informative and fantastic!  This book reviews an array of baby products from cribs to carriers, informing readers which product is best for its value and the consistency of its safety.  After going through this book, I have a clear idea of which products I would like to purchase for our baby! 
 
What To Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff & Sharon Mazel
I am in the middle of reading this book and basically it is a book on Pregnancy 101.  It goes into great details on what a pregger can expect on a weekly basis, including the development of the embryo.  There is also a section for expectant dads to read up on.  Great book so far!
                 
                     The Nursing Mother's Companion by Kathleen Huggins
I have not touched this book yet, but will get to it once I have finished reading What To Expect When You're Expecting.


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi,
Congrats on being a Mom-to-be, August will be here before you know it. I pray the summer months don't get too hot and miserable for you. Looks like you had a unique wedding, outside by the water.

Also, congrats on being a new blogger.

*UBP 2010*