EcoMom (formerly SproutBaby) has kindly given me a sample of the Doctor T's SuperGoop Super-Spray and Super-Swipes With Zinc to review. Being a first time expectant mom, I value products that do not contain harmful chemicals and ingredients that may affect my baby-to-be. After applying the Super-Spray, I immediately noticed how quick the everyday lotion dried on my skin leaving a smooth touch. I honostly dislike sunscreen lotions that leave a face greasy and shiny, noticed from a mile away. It keeps my face moisturized and at the same time protected from the harmful rays of the sun. On to the Super-Swipes. These sunscreen swipes are perfect for fast applications. I was sun-protected with just several swipes. You may put it in your purse or bags for a quick and fast re-apply. Here's a brief background about EcoMom.
Founded to address the connection between the health of our environment and the health of our children, EcoMom is committed to making eco-conscious living easy, affordable, and rewarding. Originally launched by a passionate and concerned mother, EcoMom.com has become a team of moms, dads, aunts, uncles, e-commerce veterans, business and finance professionals committed to making healthy decisions for our children and planet as easy, practical and affordable as possible. We provide a select offering of healthy, eco-conscious products, based on extensive research and recommendations. We want to support parents and children, and we do that by making available authentically good products that meet our rigorous standards, are tested and approved by parents and foster the growth and development of your children while also treading lightly on the planet. It’s a tall order, and we are up for the challenge. We see ourselves as a part of a growing movement, and we partner with companies who share our commitment to children, the planet and the future. Healthy Child is one of our Foundation Partners in this effort, and 1% of EcoMom.com's sales goes directly to Healthy Child.
Doctor T's Super-Spray
- Water resistant dry-touch SPF 30+ UVA and UVB photostable lotion
- Aloe vera based with Vitamins A, C & E
Doctor T's Super-Swipes
- SPF 30+ UVA protectio
- Green tea based with Vitamins A, C & E
- Recommended for 6 months of age and up
Buy It! You may purchase the Doctor T's Super-Spray and Doctor T's Super-Swipes and their other fantastic products on EcoMom's website. You may receive a 15% discount off your first order with EcoMom by entering the discount code SBBL222 (good through May 31, 2010). Also, their new program EcoPass provides for a 15% discount on every order, as well as free shipping with no $75 minimum requirement ($99 annual membership).
Win It! EcoMom has kindly offered to give away to one lucky HSUper Parents reader a Doctor T's Super-Spray and Doctor T's Super-Swipes With Zinc.
Entries (please leave a comment for each entry done and remember to include your email):
- Follow @EcoMomCEO on Twitter
- Fan EcoMom on Facebook
- Join EcoMom's Newsletter here
- Follow @hsuperparents on Twitter (leave ID in comments)
- Fan HSUper Parents on Facebook (leave ID in comments)
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via email (right sidebar)
- Grab my button (right sidebar) - 2 entries
- Tweet this giveaway (can be retweeted daily for additional entries - leave the link to the tweet itself in the comments). Use the following: RT @hsuperparents Win EcoMom Doctor T's Everyday Lotion SPF 30+ & Sunscreen Swipes #giveaway! http://bit.ly/9QlMtG #ecomom @EcoMomCeo
Disclaimer: This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of myself. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. However, for review purposes, I do accept and will keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation.