Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bella B Tummy Honey Butter Review

Bella B Natural Bodycare utilizes the highest-quality, clinically-proven ingredients available.  They use clean, natural formulations free of petroleum, mineral oils, lanolin and parabens.  Bella B is perfectly formulated for expecting and new mothers.

I just started using this product about two weeks ago in order to prevent stretch marks from appearing on my body from my breasts to my thighs.  The Tummy Honey Butter is also a solution to maintain skin elasticity and moisture deep into skin layers, which uses an oil-based formula with anti-itch ingredients.  It has a mild, cocoa butter scent that is not overpowering.  I mainly use it at night because it's a little on the buttery side.  But, I don't mind my PJs getting a little bit sticky as long as it does the trick to prevent stretch marks.  You can purchase this baby for about $15-$20 over at amazon.com. 

So far, I love this product and we'll see if those sneaky stretch marks will appear at the end of my pregnancy.

0 comments: